Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hair Accessories

Choose an accessory to match her tutu. Handmade fabric flowers, baby headbands, children headbands, flower hair clips, polka dot headbands, Daisy hair clips, and hair bows. Much more to come! If you don't find what your looking for let me know and I will be happy to create it for you.Each fabric flower is carefully made with love. 

This is my dream, inspired by my nieces and my adorable daughter. I love what I do!

 We carry amazing selection of  fantastic custom hair accessory to coordinate with Tutu Workshop tutu.This hair accessory  can be choose from crochet hair band or headbands for finishing. 
 
 Hand rolled rosette trio headband in colorful flower cotton print fabrics. This hair accessory  can be choose from crochet hair band or headbands for finishing.
  Fantastic custom hair accessory to coordinate with Tutu Workshop tutu. Gorgeous spring flower headband suitable for   newborn babies, little girls and beyond! 

 Now she can sport her favourite color from head to toe!!


  You can be assured that you are receiving a truly one of a kind hair accessory that carries it's own uniqueness and charm.

This is my dream, inspired by my childhood. I love what I do!http://www.tutuworkshop.com/catalog.php?catid=21&category=Hair-Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment