Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Monday, June 29, 2009

" My Super Kids" Winner

Thanks for sharing your cute darling princess to me :)

After spending sometimes going through the blogs and comment entry, I had chosen the winner amongst the picture and effort blogging entry. Thanks so much for all of u who spend time participate on this " Win a Tutu", hosted at mommy Lyna wonderful blog " My Super Kids".

" My Super Kids " win a tutu, picture contest winners goes too....

First winner-Pinkerton http://pinkertonic.blogspot.com/

Second winner-Mummy Daughter http://sfbabysofia.blogspot.com

Third winner - AKO http://kunyitvshalia.blogspot.com

5 Consolation Prizes : ( valid until 31 August 09 )
- SyahNur Ampang
- neezareef.blogspot
- alongsj.blogspot
- zaranfamily.blogspot
- elizakru blogspot

For the lucky winner , please do email me your address to tutuworkshop@yahoo.comFor those who weren't selected, you will still get to participate on the next tutu giveaway contest host at 'MOBS" on the 27th July 2009 :) Don't be sad LOL !!

Appreciated soOooo much for the effort and support .

5 comments:

  1. Gosh the result is out! I'll get it updated in my blog as soon as I go back online!

    P/s: still in Terengganu & no internet ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! TQVM.. so excited!!! x sangka boleh menang lak si icha ni.. eh.. eus try sent add by email tu.. tp xboleh la.. failed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. TQVM dear!!!!! dpt x emel dr sy? utk third winner..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Tutu Workshop for selecting Zara as the consolation winner. Really appriciate it. Will email you later..Tq..!

    ReplyDelete